Thursday, May 29, 2014

Manoj and Jaya Wedding Invitation

We did our pre-wedding photoshoot in Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Borivalli in Mumbai.

We were in the middle of shopping during early december of 2013 and running all over the streets of mumbai and finding the best clothes for our wedding. [Do the best clothes for the wedding ever exists?] We kept hopping from one showroom to another and I was always holding off to buy anything because I had an impression that I might get something better than I am currently seeing.

In the middle of our shopping spree, we figured out that our photographers would not be available on any day except 4th of december for the photoshoot. Oh man! I wasnt even ready for the pre-wedding photoshoot except the black and white dress that I had got from US which was supposedly the ultimate backup plan. I didnt buy any clothes which would be apt for a pre-wed photoshoot. And moreover both of us were dead tired running around right after the day we landed. We tried to re-schedule it by giving them various options but it seemed like they were not available for any date but 4th december. So, we decided to go for it.

I think we did a pretty good job in posing for the photo shoot which started at noon and ended by evening at 5:30 pm. [The were supposed to reach as early as 9:30am and made me get ready as early as that :(] It was not a very long day but even these 5-6 hours made us super tired. Although our photographers Komal, Vivek, Anish did a great job at keeping us excited. The only thing that I didnt like about them is that they didnt come up with a plan of photoshoot, which means we were the ones giving them ideas for the photoshoot. (I think we are too much into being on the other side of camera ;)) Infact, I was under the impression that they would define poses and location for us and we have to just do what they say. But, they were doing their first shoot at Sanjay Gandhi national park so they were not sure what the place will bring to them.

But, anyways we had a great time exploring various places in the park and posing whenever and wherever we could.

Here is the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment