I am sure this has happened to you at some point in your life. Your mom kept forcing you to eat dryfruits and you kept avoiding her. But, do you know the benefits of eating dryfruits? If not, read this - http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2015/10/health-benefits-eating-dry-fruits.html
I myself keep making resolutions every now and then that I will be eating dryfruits on a regular basis. But unfortunately, I have been breaking my resolution every single time. Last weekend, Manoj came up with the idea of making dryfruit mithaai and so we gave it a quick try. And to my surprise, it came out really very well. Super delicious and super-duper healthy and totally guilt free and absolutely sugar-free! You will forget the crappy granola/protein bar once you try this hand-made healthy snack :) Here is the recipe:
Prep Time: 10-15 min
1/2 Cup Dried Fig
1/2 Cup Dried Dates Seedless
1/2 Cup Dried Blue Berries
1 Cup Mix Nuts - Cashews, Almonds, Pistachios & Walnuts.
1 Tablespoon coco power
1 Tea spoon coffee powder
1. Put the cashews, almond, pistachios and walnuts in a grinder and crush them into small pieces. Make sure not to churn them into powder.
2. Heat a pan and put the cashews, almond, pistachios and walnuts in the pan to lightly roast them.
3. Microwave the dried fig, dates & blue berries in a bowl for 1 min to make them soft.
4. Put all the contents in the grinder along with coco powder and coffee.
5. Blend them for a few seconds. Again not to make a dough out of the mix but just enough that the dry fruits are blended together.
6. Take some ghee/clarified unsalted butter and apply a little on your palms and make small balls from the mix.
Post a Comment