Monday, December 8, 2014

Goodbye bayarea, Hello Minnesota ! (A + R)

Goodbyes are not forever, Goodbyes are not the end,
They simply mean, "I'll miss you," until we meet again!

One of my cute friends' left to Minnesota last week. Goodbyes are never easy but I am happy saying goodbye as she left for the love of her life :) (Love ke liye kuch bhi karega types!) I am happy to see her go and start a new life with her love! I wish her a very blessed and a very happy life now and forever :) Here is a picture of the personalized gift that she gave me when she invited us to meet Rishabh before leaving to Minnesota! 
In return, I also decided to give her a personalized gift before she left, so I made a candle with her picture on it. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the candle to post it here.

Many many congratulations to Ami and Rishabh for starting this beautiful journey of togetherness! Hope you cherish each and every second of your togetherness and wish you all the happiness, love, care, affection and success in your life ahead! 

Loads of love - Manojaya <3 

Love you, Ami!

No comments:

Post a Comment