Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Makar Sakranthi 2015

It seems it has been so long since I have written anything on my blog. Everytime when I need inspiration, I visit Aditi's blog and I feel so motivated. Thank you Aditi for being my sole inspiration. Today, I thought I will write something after reading her blog and that something has to be about our first Uttarayan celebration in the US. Moreover, I was celebrating Uttrayan after like five long years. We went to the Milpitas High School to fly kites and it was great fun-filled day with our friends Ankit, Anuja, Manan and Vinky :) Here are a few pictures.

All set to fly kites :)

Everything seemed so colorful :)

Pehle pet pooja ho jaye :)

Ankit and Anuja have their kites already up and flying!

Posers :D

Time pass :D

Finally our kite is up and flying too :)

Fun!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...so much fun...n thnks for the mention. u r embarrassing me now.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete